[help-texinfo] Simple way to get raw chunks of html from raw chunks of t

From: ex cord
Subject: [help-texinfo] Simple way to get raw chunks of html from raw chunks of texinfo?
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 03:52:35 -0500

Is there a simple util (or an extra option I can pass to `makeinfo
--html foo.texi`) that will allow me to just pass in a (foo.texi) file
containing *only* something like:

,----
| @section{Hi}
|
| Here is a @emph{short} bit of text.
|
| Paragraph two.
|
| @subsection{Hello}
|
| Some more here.
`----

and get output like this:

,----
| <h2>Hi</h2>

| <h3>Hello</h3>

`----

The reason I ask is: I have various Texinfo-formatted notes here and
there---some of which might want to find their way onto a blog or
other webpage---and it would be very nice to have a machine for
turning them into simple html that I could just copy/paste right into
html source or webpage textarea fields.

Thanks.