[help-texinfo] Copying Texinfo Copying Conditions from Manual

From: Stefan Bienert
Subject: [help-texinfo] Copying Texinfo Copying Conditions from Manual
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:23:21 +0100

Hi TexInformants!

I'm working on my own little GPLed project and currently I'm writing the documentation...of course with TexInfo.

In Your manual I found that neat short topic "Texinfo Copying Conditions" right after the top node. Are GPL projects (more precisely am I) allowed to copy this text and adopt it to its own needs? Meaning mostly changing names. I think this text is just perfect for its intention so I see no real reason for me to write something similar all by myself (and probably my english-foo is not that good to produce such a nice text).

greetings,

Stefan