[help-texinfo] Directory structure in /usr/shared/info

From: Torsten Bronger
Subject: [help-texinfo] Directory structure in /usr/shared/info
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:57:44 +0200

In <>,
things like translated manuals and graphics were discussed.  Has
there been any agreement in recent years?

Funny enough, I have now the same problem like six years ago, this
time with DEB instead of RPM: All the PNGs in /usr/shared/info are
implicitly compressed.  I found a solution for me, but maybe this
should be sort out in a more general way.

Actually I like the proposal in this mail a lot: Translations are
taken from info/LL/, and graphics from
info/{LL/}program.d/ (without having the program.d prefix in the
Texinfo file).  Or is there already another method?

                   Jabber ID: address@hidden