Re: [help-texinfo] Page Colours

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Page Colours
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 00:00:30 GMT

Hi Kip,

(Sorry for the delayed reply.)

    I'd like to change the page colours for the generated output
    (background / foreground colours). I've looked through the command
    reference and can't seem to find anything.

Unfortunately, you aren't missing anything.  There are no Texinfo
commands to do this.  Especially bgcolor is not simple to do -- there
are no PDF (or pdftex) primitives for it, as far as I know.

Of course, if anyone wants to delve into this, patches are welcome.

Sorry,
karl