help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] helps with Visual C++

From: Phoury Lei
Subject: [VCDImager] helps with Visual C++
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:31:23 -0500

Hello,

My name is Phoury Lei and I am trying to compile your source code for
vcdimager 0.5.9beta with a little sucess using Visual C++ 6.0. After
ignoring a bunch of warnings I have it compiled along with popt library but
the executable produces an output that only displays a still frame. The
sound is OK. I used CDRwin to create the VCD. Your win32 binary works fine,
but I would like see how it works by go through the debugger may be doing
some improvement to the code.
My question is do you have the source for win32 I can try out? I appreciate
very much for your response. Thanks for a great software.

Regards,

Phoury Lei