help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Strange Memory Eating

From: moyix
Subject: [VCDImager] Strange Memory Eating
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:01:19 -0500

Hi,
        I've been using vcdimager (version 0.6.0)  pretty regularly for a while
now, and I recently ran across a problem while trying to create an SVCD. The
original form of the SVCD was a set of .raw track images, which I catted
together into a bin file, and extracted mpegs from with vcdrip. However, when I
try to create a bin/cue from these mpegs, it goes through the first 2 fine, but
then stops about midway through the third and starts eating memory and swap
until it gets killed by the kernel. A log of this activity follows. Any ideas?

**** vcimager log ****
address@hidden:~/anime/25-26$ vcdimager -v -p -t svcd -c beb25-26.cue -b
beb25-26.bin -l BEB25_26 track*.mpg
   INFO: scanning mpeg track #0 for scanpoints...
++ WARN: mpeg stream begins with offsetted timecode of inf seconds
--DEBUG: track# 0's estimated playtime: nan seconds
   INFO: scanning mpeg track #1 for scanpoints...
++ WARN: mpeg stream begins with offsetted timecode of inf seconds
--DEBUG: track# 1's estimated playtime: nan seconds
   INFO: scanning mpeg track #2 for scanpoints...
Killed
address@hidden:~/anime/25-26$