help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] problem burning VCD?

From: Owen Singleton
Subject: [VCDImager] problem burning VCD?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 20:00:22 +0000

I am having difficulty burning the VCD images created with vcdimager.  I
think the images are being created correctly so it is most likely a
problem with cdrdao but I thought it might be best to try here for
advice first as you all are successfully doing exactly what I need to
do.

Here are the commands I am running:

vcdimager -l TheBody TheBody1_2_3.mpg
cdrdao write --device 0,6,0 --speed 2 videocd.cue

I am runing RedHat Linux 6.0 and using a Plextor PlexWriter 12/4/32
drive.

Any advice much appreciated.

Owen