help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] option XML element and the "update scan offsets" option

From: John Hamm
Subject: [VCDImager] option XML element and the "update scan offsets" option
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 04:38:30 -0400

i just compiled my first SVCD using vcdimager.  i received the following
messages:

++ WARN: mpeg user scan data: one or more BCD fields out of range for
'next_I_offset    ': [00:01.0e]
++ WARN: mpeg user scan data: from now on, scan information data errors will
not be reported anymore -- consider enabling the 'update scan offsets'
option

so i included the option element in my xml according to the dtd, but i'm
wondering if this syntax is correct because i'm still getting the same
error...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE videocd PUBLIC "-//GNU//DTD VideoCD//EN"
"http://www.gnu.org/software/vcdimager/videocd.dtd";>
<videocd xmlns="http://www.gnu.org/software/vcdimager/1.0/"; class="svcd"
version="1.0">
  <option name="update scan offsets" value="true" />
  <info>
    <album-id>SVCD</album-id>
    <volume-count>1</volume-count>
    <volume-number>1</volume-number>