help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] few questions

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [VCDImager] few questions
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:36:30 +0200

Hi All,

I got few questions, if you don't mind...

1. I use vcdimager to create the .bin/.cue image - but is there a way to test
this "image" before the actual burn? with a standard ISO I can simply mount
it with loopback option, how can I do it with cue/bin?

2. I took some MPEG-1 video clips I found on the net - all plays perfectly ok
as stand alone mpegs with programs like mplayer, xine and smpeg - but after I
burn them into the VCD image - I get either very choppy playback, or simply a
frozen picture - thats both on my DVD-ROM  with Xine (Pioneer) or my stand
alone DVD player (Philips) - any hints?

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo