help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Using mpeg2encode

From: Nicolas Kral
Subject: [VCDImager] Using mpeg2encode
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:16:07 -0600

Is anyone using the open source 'mpeg2encode' from the Mpeg Software Simulation Group to build their program streams? I built their code into a tool of mine for a project I'm working on, but I haven't been able to multiplex their program stream with the audio stream using mplex (It complains the information arriving too late to be useful - I'll get the actual error codes when I have a chance).

I apologize for this being too vague - I'll get the command line arguments and errors tonight. Any insight would be appreciated.

Nick

--
Nicolas Kral
address@hidden