help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] cdrdao results

From: Tobias Koch
Subject: [VCDImager] cdrdao results
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:48:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!

I've got some problems burning vcd-bins with cdrdao under Linux. Burning
works perfectly, but my DVD-Player recognises the CDs as MP3-CD. After
spending a lot of time trying different vcdimager- and cdrdao-options I
copied the image to another pc (same hardware) running win, burned it
with cdrwin and the result worked fine.

So, it doesn't seem to be a vcdimager but cdrdao problem (nevertheless
I'm asking this here...). What could be the reason for this strange
behaviour?

Software:
        vcdimager 0.7.12
        cdrdao 1.1.3 and 1.1.5
        Kernel 2.4.17 and 2.4.19-pre3-jp8

Hardware:
        TEAC CD-R55S 1.0R

Thanks in advance,
  Tobias

PS: Please CC to me! I'm not subscribed to the list.