help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] SVCDs not being created correctly

From: Jens B. Jorgensen
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] SVCDs not being created correctly
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:41:05 -0600

Herbert Valerio Riedel wrote:

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 10:31:01AM -0600, Jens B. Jorgensen wrote:
[..]
design menus. I don't think vcdimager can utilize them at this time so I wouldn't expect them to be there. I myself have had no problems with
[..]

that's not true; vcdimager has full support for those files...
My apologies good sir! I should not have spoken since I'm not up to date with the latest versions! Shows you how out-of-date I am!

[..]
/SEGMENT
/SVCD/LOT.SVD
/SVCD/PSD.SVD

I was wondering if there is something that we are not doing correctly to create the SVCD such that these files are not created. I

those files are only created when the vcd is created with a pbc
section; the info manual as well as michael's vcdimager guides should
help a lot;

btw, the /SEGMENT folder is only created when the are actually segment
play itmes on the disc... but sometimes you might want to add an empty
SEGMENT folder (e.g. for buggy software dvd player... ;) -- then you
have to add it explicitly as a folder ...

regards,

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
address@hidden