help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] HELP ME

From: FREDDY UMBABE
Subject: [VCDImager] HELP ME
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 06:00:44 +0100

Date :03-11-2003

Attn Mr.
Difficulties encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate
this search for someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of
US$7M, ( Seven Million United States Of America Dollars ) inherited from my
father business reserve.
I am the heir of a Zimbabwean family, my father was an agriculturist. He became
rich from his old- age investment in agriculture and later was victimized by
president Robert Mugabe,s land reforms policy. He was assassinated by gunmen
for defending his land ownership and siding the majority white farmers.
Before his death, my father for saw the insecurity of both our lives and
property then decided to deposit the above sum with a private finance Security
Firm in Europe. This money has become the only inherited property of our family
since our home was burnt, and the farmlands and machines seized. Yet the
Government and it,s loyalists are bent on making life difficult for us.
To summarize this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer 25% of
the above sum to anyone who assist us to secure this funds overseas 5% is to
cover every expenses incurred in the course of the transaction while the
remaining 70% is for my family.
If you would want to proceed under these terms, please reply for detailed
information.  With your telephone, and fax numbers for more confidential
communication. but If you do not accept my offer, in good fate treat with
utmost confidentiality.
Sincerely Yours,
Freddy Umbabe