help-xlogmaster

Confirm Mail

From: Hann Van bus
Subject: Confirm Mail
Date: 5 Jan 2006 13:26:18 -0000

LAAN VAN HOORNWIJCK
2289 DG RIJSWIJK, DEN HAAG
THE NETHERLANDS.

(Customer Services)

Ref: 74NL/505/-00885DE
Batch: DE 808NL
Zonal Draw No: DE-A2-004-885
Grand Draw No: 13158

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw (#13158) of the DELOTTOBV International Lottery Program..Participants were selected through a randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database of 300,000 emails all participants were selected through a computer ballot system from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and north America as part our International Promotions Program.

Which was conducted in view of launching ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry worldwide and zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the winners of the Grand Draw prize.

To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the transfer of your prize is to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents .You are to contact our agents by email/fax or call within a week of receiving this notice.

Be advice to keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (US$1,500,000.00) 0ne Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only in cash credited to file Number 74NL/505/-00885DE.This is from a total cash prize of US$7,500, 000:00 shared Amongst the five (5) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus.

Your prize award has been insured in your favour and is ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 working days (date of this email inclusive).

For the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with.
Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Your claim agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him/her. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail or fax/telephone with the particulars presented below.

OVERSEAS CLAIMS UNIT
(INVESTECBV)

Contact Person: Mr. Lingolin Howard.
Email: address@hidden
Tel: ,Fax: +31-847-52-1123.

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Truly Yours,
Mr. Malcolm Scott.
Lottery Co-Coordinator,
TEL/FAX: +31-84 752 3472

Important Notice: N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to Disqualification. Contact your claim agent as instructed above.