help-zile

Re: [Help-zile] Updated Zile Homepage

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [Help-zile] Updated Zile Homepage
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 00:55:28 +0000

On 17 March 2014 00:07, Gary V. Vaughan <address@hidden> wrote:
Since we changed focus from 'Zile is Lossy Emacs' to 'Zile Implements Lua
Editors' more than a year ago already, it was way past time to reflect
that change on savannah and gnu.org.  I just updated both pages, along
with changing the logo graphic, and updating the screen-shots
(particularly adding a sexy screenshot of my original syntax highlighter
for Lua Zile which I haven't posted publicly before):

  https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=zile
  http://www.gnu.org/software/zile/

Please take a look, and let me know if I introduced any misinformation
along with the updates.

This is not misinformation, but the reason I aliased "zile" to "emacs" is because emacs -Q also starts up and shuts down instantly, so that's no longer a differentiating feature of Zile.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org