hurd-devel

task_info

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: task_info
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:14:17 +0200

Hi,

I found this in my reject queue, and I don't remember if it came through.

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 00:55:19 +0200

Hi,

not that it matters anymore, but shouldn't task_info in gnumach/kern/task.c
set creation_time only if task_info_count is actually big enough?
For old callers, the current code would overflow the user buffer.

I am just asking to know if I am right.  The chance that any old callers
exist on some peoples system are smaller than epsilon. If I am right,
I will make the appropriate change so people are not confused by wrong code.

Marcus