hurd-devel

Re: partition store

From: Neal H Walfield
Subject: Re: partition store
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:07:50 +0200

> Your configure.in patch doesn't make sense unless I'm missing something.

Which one, the new one or the old one?  The original one that I sent
(i.e. the one that used AC_ARG_WITH) was wrong.  The second one makes
use of a macro provided by parted (it installs parted.m4 in
/usr/share/aclocal).  Which reminds me, thanks, you need to move
aclocal.m4 to acinclude.m4 and run aclocal to pull in the macro
definitions and then, rerun autoconf.