hurd-devel

Re: binutils porting

From: Mark Kettenis
Subject: Re: binutils porting
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:11:55 +0100 (MET)

   From: Roland McGrath <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:28:56 -0500 (EST)

   I believe I sent these same patches to Mark before, but I didn't post them
   here.  I was hoping for some comment from Mark, but haven't gotten any yet.

Hmm, I thought I had responded to your message.  Anyway, your
reasoning makes sense to me.  I don't care about obsolute non-ELF
Linux formats and any quirks in the Linux ELF targets probably apply
to the Hurd too.  At least ld.so should be able to deal with them just
fine.

Mark