hurd-devel

Re: release directory

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: release directory
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:43:17 -0700

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 01:14:02PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> The announcements should remain *somewhere* in CVS; it doesn't
> matter if they are moved, but I would like it if they are part of
> the default checkout.  They are important parts of the canonical
> source, and the format of them should be more or less followed for
> future announcements.

Would you be satisfied with having them in doc/historical or somewhere
similar to that?  I'm thinking somewhere general that important
documents, notes and such can be kept (hopefuly not leading to the
same amount of cruft as is in the Emacs source code - But it's
probably inevitable).

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)