hurd-devel

Using headers that install into a subdir

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Using headers that install into a subdir
Date: 09 Dec 2002 23:39:20 -0500

I've been hacking a bit on the automake version, and finally figured out
the whole bit where we generate stub includes in hurd/ (or other
subdirs) so that the mig stubs refer to the right header file.

Is this hack the right long-term way to do this?  It seems ugly and
non-obvious.  I've been digging through other large projects like gtk
trying to see how they handle that, but none of them seem to have the
same need.

I just don't want to go through and figure out the best automake way to
accommodate this just to find out that you wanted to get rid of it
anyway.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--