hurd-devel

Adding Peter and Daniel to Savannah group

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Adding Peter and Daniel to Savannah group
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:40:14 +0200

Hi,

I want to add Peter De Schrijver and Daniel Wagner to the Savannah group of
the Hurd, so they can access the hurd-l4 CVS repository for their work on
this project.  They won't touch any of the other modules.

I met both of them several times in the past, and they are fine hackers.
I am completely willing to put my hand into the fire for them (if that old
German saying translates into English).

If you have concerns, speak up, and we will get the hurd-l4 stuff logically
separated.  However, I don't expect any other person that isn't already part
of the Hurd team on Savannah to qualify for CVS access to hurd-l4 anytime
soon, if that information helps you in deciding if you have objections or
not.

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden