hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Don’t forget to ask for di scount!

From: Leah Wang
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Don’t forget to ask for di scount!
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:39:37 -0120

Dear,

Buy your medications from the comfort of your home and save up to 20% on pharmaceutical products with MyCanadianPharmacy!

We understand your desire to access the highest quality medications and we offer the best medications at the very low prices.

Purchase your medications with the most respected Canadian drugstore and you will have no chance to be scammed. Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed.

Click here:
http://stedvb.misko.hk/?38908810

You will be satisfied with the variety of drugs available.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Leah Wang