hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] You must buy ATVR.PK right now!!! Hurry up The alert is O

From: Pinksheets alert!
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] You must buy ATVR.PK right now!!! Hurry up The alert is ON!!!
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:33:38 -0210

DALLAS  —  A groupBut at a faculty meeting Web site says that "as United
Methodists,

This is our new STRATEGY brings you a lot of easy money.
We are going to SUGGEST for you AMORE TV INC NEW (ATVR.PK).
The most SAFE stocks that will never RUIN!!!
For DETAIL INFORMATION visit our site hurry BUY these stocks NOW!!!
It will really fly on the EDGE come on!!!
Act RIGHT NOW and GRAB ATVR.PK.

are very concerning," said one