hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Read this special offer.

From: Roxanne Moss
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Read this special offer.
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:50:37 -0120

Dear Customer,

We offer to visit our licensed online pharmacy specializing in generic Canadian drugs.

We've got a huge variety of choice among all categories of high-quality medication - Men's Health, Antidepressants, Pain Relievers, General Health, Weight Loss, etc.
The products of Canadian pharmaceutical industry are not less qualitative than the American meds. They are just cheaper - that's the point!

Visit our pharmacy to find out about offers - low prices are waiting for you at http://www.miiskl.hk!

With best regards,
Dr Roxanne Moss