hydra-users

i686-solaris is out of time sync

From: Mats Erik Andersson
Subject: i686-solaris is out of time sync
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:50:47 +0200

Hello there,

being an project member of GNU Inetutils, I follow the progress
of Hydra's build daemons for our source.

Today and yesterday have uncovered build failures at the config-
uration step for the daemon running i686-solaris. It is caused
by the discrepancy of time on x86_64-linux, which build the tarball,
and i686-solaris at unpacking time, what halts since the former
machine is ahead of the time claimed by OpenSolaris. Could they
be kept better synchronised? I possibly observed a similar pheno-
menon for i686-freebsd, but the failure has repeated itself with
i686-solaris.

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, ex officio GNU Inetutils.