hyperbole-users

[Hyperbole-users] Koutliner doesn't autonumber or do anything "smart" fo

From: Tao Hansen
Subject: [Hyperbole-users] Koutliner doesn't autonumber or do anything "smart" for me
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 19:56:39 +0100

Please forgive the many emails. I have finished the Hyperbole DEMO and am now
trying to come to grips with Koutliner. I created a "test.kotl" file in my home
directory. My modeline tells me I am in Kotl-mode. So I do the first thing I can
think to do which is to make a numbered list. The mode's behavior is as if I was
writing a file in fundamental-mode or no mode at all. My text remains
unformatted. Further numbers must be manually entered, etc.

I am interested in switching from an org-mode based workflow so I can fully
leverage Hyperbole since fundamental features like implicit buttons, TRAMP
directory paths, and web URLs remain inaccessible in org.

What do I not grok?

I use: Editor: GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x8664-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)

Hyperbole: 7.0.2
Sys Type: x8664-pc-linux-gnu
OS Type: gnu/linux
Window Sys: x