hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Happy new year

From: Mats Lidell
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Happy new year
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 09:07:20 +0100

Hi Xavier,

> Xavier Maillard writes:
> Would you mind sharing either your workflow or some extracts of this «
> homepage ».

Maybe you are expecting some magic here but there is really none. It is a
collection of different links that I find useful.

Let me give you an example of how simple it can be. For working with code I
have on one line in the "Home-page" a git-repository-link to my local works
space. On the same line I have the url to the github repository. This makes it
convenient to move between the workspace and to the web-space. I don't have it
but you could add a link to open a terminal at the local workspace etc.

For hyperbole I have this:

  git#/hyperbole  https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/hyperbole/
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hyperbole.git

Not that I use the links to savannah that often but gives you the idea! It is
all about your workflow and how you want it to be.

Yours
--
%% Mats