ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] Re: Updated ifile writeup

From: clemens fischer
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] Re: Updated ifile writeup
Date: 17 Feb 2003 13:23:12 +0100

"Karl Vogel" <address@hidden>:

> I've updated my ifile installation notes at
> http://www.dnaco.net/~vogelke/Software/Internet/Servers/Mail/Spam/Ifile/
> if you're interested.

this is a good and comprehensive resource.  one question:  you seem
to store email messages one (numbered) file in a common directory of
type maildir or mh-box, but the page mentions locking of the mailbox
or securely appending to it.  these terms would rather make sense for
mbox type mailboxes.  do you keep both formats?  if yes, why?

other than that i particularly like the spam-corpus and the
additional links to other sources of spam, which is the first people
would have to get to train ifile.

  clemens