Re: [igraph] Memory management issue

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Memory management issue
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:36:37 -0500

Ok, the memory problem is because igraph_delete_vertices allocates more
memory for the new than neccesary. I've rewritten it, the version in the
development tree is good. If you need it right away then you can try to
switch igraph_delete_vertices() in file src/type_indexededgelist.c with the
one attached. I'm not sure that it works as there were some changes in the
development version since the last release.

Gabor

--
Csardi Gabor <address@hidden>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK