Re: [igraph] Memory management issue

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: Re: [igraph] Memory management issue
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:04:23 -0500

Hi Gabor,

Thank you for all your help. I am attempting to access the working revision for igraph 0.3 as I am still running into memory limitations issues, and thought I should give it a shot with the latest.

I am getting the following upon running tla:

$ tla get address@hidden/igraph-- main--0.3
Failed to access file '.archive-version'
Could not determine archive format, guessing to be tla 1.0
* from archive cached: address@hidden/igraph--main--0.2--patch
-200
Error calling `vu_lstat' for "./doc/book/html/nonlinpadeg.png" (No such file or
directory)
PANIC: I/O error

This is following the register-archive command of course, and is running off of tla 1.3.4 on cygwin.

I have noticed that the retrieved type_indexededgelist.c doesn't have the updated delete_vertices code and was wondering where things went wrong?

cheers,

vincent