Re: [igraph] tkplot

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] tkplot
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:06:23 +0100

Vincent,

you don't do anything wrong, R's plot and Tk (which is used by tkplot)
handles the coordinates differently, so you need to 'flip' the coordinates,
do something like

coord[,2] <- -coord[,2]

Perhaps i should modify tkplot to invert the coordinates because modifying
plot's behavior would be confusing if one wants to add additional objects to
the plot. But changing tkplot is not very clean either since then all calls
to the Tk library should be changed. Anyway i added this to the TODO list,
thanks for reporting it!

Gabor