Re: [igraph] Laplacian Matrix

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: Re: [igraph] Laplacian Matrix
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 00:44:33 -0500

Hi Gabor,

I meant to tell you that the graph.neighborhood and neighborhood functions have been crashing R in windows. I have no more information as I reverted back to the earlier version you'd sent me to do get my work done. Let me know if I can help in anything, particularly if there's any trace or log messages somewhere that would be of use to you.

thanks,

vincent