Re: [igraph] problem installing igraph 0.3.2

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] problem installing igraph 0.3.2
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:27:58 +0100

Dear Dominik,

For me it looks like the last command line (the one which starts with g++) is apparently missing the '-shared' switch. I don't really know the reason since I develop the Python interface of igraph, but until you find a useful solution, you might try to make R leave the files created during compilation intact in a temporary directory and then issue the last command manually after extending it with '-shared'. If everything goes well, it should create a file called igraph.so and you should copy it manually afterwards to the appropriate directory where R is able to find it.

I think the version number of R and gcc would also be of great help to us to resolve the issue.

--
Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden>             MTA RMKI, BME MIT