Re: [igraph] building R package from development branch igraph--main--0.

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: Re: [igraph] building R package from development branch igraph--main--0.4
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:54:14 -0400

 Gabor, Tamas,

Thanks for the quick response. Gabor, the bootstrap.sh->configure... sequence is exactly what I was looking for. I did encounter problems on cygwin so I will do these builds on linux when needed, but in the meantime use the package you posted, thanks!

I will also look into the community detection algorithms, in your opinion which one would be best to use for a 300k+ node and 1M+ edges graph?

I had also been looking for a GML to GraphML converter, is there some code out there that fills that function?

Cheers,

Vincent