Re: [igraph] How to install R package

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to install R package
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:09:28 +0200

Hmmm, to draw a diagram with igraph, i'm afraid that you need to
install either R or Python.

See http://cran.r-project.org/ on how to install R,
if you're using Linux then it is also likely that R is included in
your distribution, in Ubuntu and Debian you need the r-core package
at least, maybe a couple of other packages.

Maybe Tamas can tell you how to install igraph in Python, if you
like Python and don't like R.