[igraph] igraph python module in winxp?

From: Dylan T Walker
Subject: [igraph] igraph python module in winxp?
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:14:42 -0400

Hi,

I would very much like to try out igraph on a windows box.  I am having some
trouble getting it to compile (mingw32) for python 2.5.   It seems that you
require libxml2.  I have tried to set the paths correctly to gnuwin32's libxml2
( http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libxml2.htm ), but judging from the
compile errors I am getting, it appears that there is still a header problem.
Could anyone help me out with this?

Alternatively, is there a better way to compile for windows?  Or even, perhaps,
a binary coming in the future (e.g., networkx has done this for windows)?

thanks,

Dylan Walker