Re: [igraph] Mac

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Mac
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:55:34 +0200

Hi All,

I'm using igraph on a Mac, although I'm using mostly the Python
interface. However, I also have R installed, and I think there are
practically no disadvantages of running R on a Mac instead of Linux or
Windows. I don't know why the compilation of R packages are lagging,
but as far as I know, the compilation is handled by the R project's
compile farm and maybe they don't have as many Mac-based computers
available :)

--
T.