Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph 0.4.2

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph 0.4.2
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:16:45 -0400

Just a thought, there might be something off with PATH. I recently ran into a problem while compiling the igraph R interface, the R "INSTALL" perl script was throwing all kinds of errors in cygwin, it turns out it conflicted with  /usr/bin/install in the path.

You might try to reset your PATH by adding only what's called for as you go along.

Bonne chance!

> That's very strange: I have just downloaded the source package you
> mentioned, and it compiled without any error message. Moreover, I
> don't really understand why does it report that there is no such
> directory called 'src' when you are able to change to that directory
> :) The following lines caught my attention:

I'm definitly doing an error somewhere: it does produce the same error
with another R package requiring compilation...

igraph-help mailing list