[igraph] degree sequence game

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: [igraph] degree sequence game
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:45:27 -0400

  Gabor, thanks for the update and all line graph related functions, I haven't used them yet but will definitely soon.

I noticed that the degree.sequence.game is parametrized with "method"  which is set to "simple" for now. I am curious to know what are the planned additions to extend the function to other aspects of degree sequence generations (any pointers in literature?). I am creating sequences that require the graph to be connected and have other structural properties such as a certain transitivity and/or betweenness, is that what a "not so simple" parameter will be intended for? :)

Thanks,

Vincent