[igraph] Cohesive Blocking

From: uxzmdlj02
Subject: [igraph] Cohesive Blocking
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:18:11 -0500

Hi,
I recently finished up my code for cohesive blocking as in Moody & White "Structural Cohesion and Embeddedness: A Hierarchical Concept of Social Groups". It's written all in R based on igraph. Earlier you mentioned you'd be interested in the code when I finished it, and I'm more than willing to submit it to igraph. It's got a few messy edges but overall works quite well.
If you're still interested, how would you prefer I get the code to you?
Thanks,
Peter McMahan