Re: [igraph] Getting the latest development version of igraph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Getting the latest development version of igraph
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:39:33 +0100

When I tried the make command, an error resulted saying it couldn't find yacc.... which I did not have installed. after searching the packages for yacc, I got the following list of parser generators:
[...]
I assume if I install any/some/most of these there will be a symbolic link to yacc. Do you recommend a particular parser generator?
We use bison 2.3, I suggest you to try that.

--
T.