Re: [igraph] Question on importing edgelists

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Question on importing edgelists
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:30:09 +0100

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 02:47:46PM -0500, Richard Geddes wrote:
[...]
> I think Tamas may have answered my question, but if you have something to add,
> I'd be interested.

Not much. Only, that, if your procedure of removing vertices may result
isolate vertices, then Tamas's suggestion doesn't work either. You can't
tell the isolate vertices from the removed ones. Then the solution
could be to use another file format, like GraphML, or writing a "read_graph"
function for yourself.

G.

> Thanks
>
> Gabor Csardi wrote: