Re: [igraph] igraph Python: ImportError: DLL load failed

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph Python: ImportError: DLL load failed
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:31:36 +0100

Hello,

I also get a Windows alert message about libxml2.dll not found, suggesting I reinstall to fix it. I tried that to no avail. Anyone know what I’m missing?
Just a quick question: where is your libxml2.dll and libiconv.dll (or simply iconv.dll) on your system?

In the meanwhile, I'll try to test installing igraph on a clean VMWare Windows image when I get home and see what happens. Theoretically it's enough to put libxml2.dll and libiconv.dll to anywhere where Windows finds it (e.g. \Windows\System32).

--
T.