Re: [igraph] add.edges error message

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] add.edges error message
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:37:11 +0100

Alisa, without looking at your data, i can only guess that
this is the infamous "0-based ids" trick. igraph vertices are
numbered from zero. If indeed this is the problem, then you can solve
it by subtracting one from the edges:

g2005 <- add.edges(g2005, t(edges2005)-1)

Btw. the error message means that in your edge matrix the ids are
not between 0 and number_of_vertices-1.

Gabor