Re: [igraph] Re: Modularity function on python version

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Modularity function on python version
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:20:09 +0100

Dear Simone,

you were right. I had some problems with my igraph version that was installed. I don't know why because i run igraph on Debian and i use igraph's repository in order to get the last stable version.
Before 0.5, the Python interface of igraph contained a separate copy of the igraph C core, so it did not use the installed Debian package at all. From 0.5, the Python interface is linked to the system-wide igraph library. Actually, there is a Debian package for the Python interface (called python-igraph), so if you are using Debian, you can simply remove your existing Python interface installation (delete all igraph-related files and directories in /usr/lib/python2.4/site- packages - I hope I remember it correctly) and apt-get install python- igraph.

--
T.