Re: [igraph] cohesive.blocks()

From: MATSUDA, Noriyuki
Subject: Re: [igraph] cohesive.blocks()
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:54:28 +0900

Hello:

   I know cohesive.blocks() extracts two blocks that are cliques.
      block4:   {1-7}
      block 5:  {7,8,11,14)

But, I have an impression, from the explanations about Figures 2
and 3 in Moody and White's paper, another one is embedded in
the figures:
        {17,18,19,20,21,22,23}  (not a clique)
   This is derivable from the output of cohesive.blocks().  Yet I'd
be happy if the group were directly obtainable, if it is cohesive (
to a lesser extent than a clique).

    I know that  a set {8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15} is not cohesive.

Thanks.