Re: [igraph] R , Mac Osx Leopard and igraph

From: Ahmet YILDIRIM
Subject: Re: [igraph] R , Mac Osx Leopard and igraph
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:06:47 +0300

I have no problem installin R, but igraph on R.
Don't we need any installation of igraph on R?
Is just R enough to use igraph?

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 12:39 AM, Simone Gabbriellini <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I think you should post this in the R-SIG-MAC mailing list, however...

download R from http://cran.at.r-project.org/bin/macosx/R-2.7.0.dmg

then install the program like any other mac application, and you're done.

hope it helps,
Simone