Re: [igraph] Named vertexes from imported adjacency matrix

From: Szabolcs Feczak
Subject: Re: [igraph] Named vertexes from imported adjacency matrix
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 19:54:15 +1000

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:

  Theoretically it's not too difficult to modify Graph.__plot__ by hand;

before yesterday I have never used python in my life, so Im glad for what I have achieved
I think I wait for 0.6 than for now :D

margin should work;

it works indeed I just had to use a much larger value

I also encountered this problem, but I haven't found a satisfactory solution
yet. I usually choose black for the vertex colors and light gray to the edges,
this works fine in most cases. A better solution would be to draw an outline
around the text, but I'm not sure it can be done with Cairo; or to draw a box,
which looks ugly IMHO.

well box would not be so bad if has an opacity do not you think ?

yes outline sounds good as well but I do not have a clue how to do it,
Im very new to this whole area :o

>I don't really understand this question;

actually I thought about ego network for every actor, number of ties divided by the number of pairs average