Re: [igraph] igraph 0.5.1 on cygwin fails to install

From: JP de Vooght
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph 0.5.1 on cygwin fails to install
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:37:12 +0200

Ok - I figured out that built-ins are not really a compiler matter but a
library one and cygwin (contrary to mingw) does not provide implementations
to these two functions.

More importantly, I figured out that my salvation was to have GNU MP library
installed which has been ported to cygwin. Once installed, I was able to
compile igraph for my cygwin R installation.

Thanks Tamas for taking the time.

- JP