Re: [igraph] Re: a quick and easy question

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: a quick and easy question
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:52:00 +0200

Hi,

I am not an expert, but I just installed the python version of igraph on my mac osx (leopard)...

everything run perfect if you install macpython first...

after that run the installer of igraph and then try to

import igraph

from the IDLE console.

the correct path to look for site-packages with Macpython is:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site- packages

hope it helps,
Simone